Sunday, August 26, 2012

Temple Grandin

This post is going to be super short.  I just wanted to say that last night I watched the movie Temple Grandin with Claire Danes.  (She did a great job, btw)   If you have a child with Aspergers or Autism and you don't have it yourself I would urge you to watch the movie.  They did a wonderful job putting you into the perspective of Temple and seeing the world through her eyes.  You can read books, but this gives you the complete visual.  Also it's an amazing and true story of what someone with Autism is capable of doing if they are supported and encouraged! 
I am still debating showing my daughter, I will for sure when she is older but some scenes are kind of intense. 
If you saw the movie I am curious what you thought of it.  What do you think of the squeeze machine?  Would you ever get or make one for your child?

No comments:

Post a Comment